The Business Analyst is involved in all phases of product development, including but not limited to the: gathering required documentation, planning, development, training, deployment, post-implementation support, and enhancements to clients web and mobile applications.
You will work to elicit, analyze, communicate, validate and track key performance indicators. They will proactively analyze information needs, functional requirements, and provide any required documentation, product mockups, report mock-ups, and product specifications.
You will also work closely with our internal development team, as well as customer stakeholders throughout the entire product development lifecycle.
- Gather and document product requirements
- Create functional specifications for analytic solutions
- Develop dashboards and other visualization solutions
- 3+ years of experience on IT/software development projects
- 3+ years of experience as a business analyst for full lifecycle solutions
- Experience leading the gathering of requirements for development projects
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong communications skills
To apply, you’ll need to provide us with a few things:
- A unique letter that explains why you’re a good fit for this position. This is your chance to tell us why we should hire you.
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent work experience.
- A website/portfolio where we can find some of your past work. Bonus points for links to live projects.
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US and must currently live in the Sarasota Florida area or be willing to relocate.