Clear Idea is seeking a Lead WordPress Developer
Clear Idea is developing a number of WordPress centered products, and is looking for a high level WordPress developer who is intersted in pushing the limits of WordPress’ potential as a CMS and framework for web applications.
The perfect candidate for this position is well versed in PHP, HTML and CSS, but also has a strong sense of front end design aesthetic. The candidate is experienced in WordPress Theme and Plugin development and has experience setting up and managing WordPress Multi-site installs.
You will work directly with our Director of Products to shape the direction of our entier WordPress product line, and be responsible for managing additional develpment resources as needed to bring our internal WordPress projects to life.
- Oversee entire Clear Idea WordPress product portfolio
- Help develop and manage a large WordPress multi-site installation
- Develop themes, plugins and other WordPress products as needed
- 3+ years of experience on WordPress projects
- Extensive experience in WordPress Multisite environments
- Experience designing and developing and customizing WordPress Themes and Plugins.
- Experience leading the gathering of requirements for development projects
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong communications skills
To apply, you’ll need to provide us with a few things:
- A unique letter that explains why you’re a good fit for this position. This is your chance to tell us why we should hire you.
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent work experience.
- A website/portfolio where we can find some of your past work. Bonus points for links to live projects.
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US and must currently live in the Sarasota Florida area
2627 Mall Drive
Sarasota, FL 34231