Clear Idea is seeking a Software Engineer
The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of iOS, PHP, and/or Android development.
This individual will be part of a team developing mobile applications for external customers and for our growing portfolio of internal software solutions.
- Work with the team to develop and implement native user experiences for mobile applications, specifically on iOS, Web, and Android platforms
- Write clear and efficient code, whether implementing improvements, new user-facing features, or fixing bugs
- Embrace a highly collaborative team that requires effective communication and quality of contributions
- 2+ years of industry experience with Objective C, PHP, Ruby on Rails, and/or Java
- 2+ years of industry experience developing mobile applications
- Bonus points for having an app in production (free or paid) on any of the major app marketplaces.
- Ability to work in a team using Lean methodologies and practices
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt to new technologies
- Is able to both work comfortably in a team and develop on his/her own while valuing input from the team
- Values clarity and simplicity in code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; can effectively articulate complex ideas and influence others through well-reasoned explanations
To apply, you’ll need to provide us with a few things:
- A unique letter that explains why you’re a good fit for this position. This is your chance to tell us why we should hire you.
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent work experience.
- A website/portfolio where we can find some of your past work. Bonus points for links to live projects.
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US and must currently live in the Sarasota Florida area or be willing to relocate.
2627 Mall Drive
Sarasota, FL 34231