The support specialist is responsible for handling both customer support and quality assurance for our mobile and web based applications.
This is an entry level part time opportunity, M-F 8am-12pm that easily grow to full time for the right candidate
- Manage help desk requests, interface with customers and verify/diagnose issues, escalating to engineering as necessary.
- Following our software development process, thoroughly vet software releases, document issues and work with engineering to diagnose and document solutions.
- Familiarity with web and mobile platforms.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Strong reading and writing skills.
- Great communication and followup.
To apply, you’ll need to provide us with a few things:
- A unique letter that explains why you’re a good fit for this position. This is your chance to tell us why we should hire you.
- Your resume emphasizing any pertinent work experience.
- A website/portfolio where we can find some of your past work. Bonus points for links to live projects.
Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the US and must currently live in the Sarasota Florida area or be willing to relocate.
2627 Mall Drive
Sarasota, FL 34231